Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday, June 11, 2007

I really need to become more diligent in posting on my blogs but my regular writing clients have been keeping me so busy that I rarely even search for jobs for myself. Then, being a new independent distributor for Shaklee has taken up more time than I thought it would have. I guess I should have known that this would happen but I just didn't think of it. However, there are so many blessings in my life now from this company that I can't turn back now. Anyhow, I'm sorry that this blog hasn't been updated in a while. Please know that I'm just busy, not in hiding LOL

3 comments:

Stacey Shubitz said...

Hi there.

You've been tagged for a Personal Policies Meme, http://mentortexts.blogspot.com/2007/06/personal-policies-meme.html.

Enjoy!

Brenda Marie Hoffman said...

Just in case someone wonders why I don't do Memes... I keep quite busy as a single mom, homeschooling my daughter. When you add in my freelance writing business and my Shaklee business, I'm really busy. Then household chores get me in over my head. I simply don't have time for Memes. I prefer to spend the little free time I do get on R&R.

Katherine Huether said...

I have a hard time doing memes too - they can be fun, but I'll only do the ones I have time for. It's nice to be busy - shows you're doing something right when it comes to promoting your businesses. :)