Monday, May 7, 2007

Monday, May 7, 2007

I just realized that I haven't done much posting here lately, outside of job posts. This is because I've been so busy with my clients and with homeschooling my daughter. You could honestly say that my business is moving in the right direction. It's such a nice feeling when clients contact you and you no longer have to chase after them for work. I'm still applying for new work because I'm afraid to hit another "drought" but I really am booked for this and next week. I really enjoy this because I am only working 4 hours in the morning and 4 hours at night and taking the weekends off. I like being able to spend the day hours with my daughter doing things together at home or going places. Her homeschooling is going really smooth and easy too. I've found a method that works and hopefully and can stick with it for some time to come. I've also reinvested some of my money from writing into a new business but I'll go into that in more detail when I get set up to do so. Here's hoping things are going as well for you as they are for me!

No comments: