Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday, April 20, 2006

Today is going to be another weird day, I can already tell. I've already read all of my homeschooling stuff and wrote 2 articles. I'm now off to do some errands and leave my daughter with her grandma for a while. I'll head back home and hopefully get some more writing done at that point in time.

I had a nice day shopping with my Mom. I bought some great crafts to do with my daughter but the 1 I really like is the 1 I purchased for myself. It's a stain glass book that you color and I'm really looking forward to working on it. Hopefully things will slow down here a bit so that I can do so.

Man, you can really tell that it is the first nice day in quite some time. There are no jobs to be had anywhere today and it's even late in the day. I was only able to send out 2 queries today UGGG At least I have some work that will keep me busy for a while.

No comments: