Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tuesday, April 17

It seems as though there is no "normal" day around here LOL I spent the morning shopping with my mom and then got home and did some school stuff with my daughter. Here it is 4PM and I have barely done anything for biz today - NOT good :(

I swear sometimes I freak myself and get so nervous over nothing. Some projects I think are going to take a few days, I'm lucky if it takes even all day. I just finished with an ebook that I was editing. It took me 3 hours and all I have is 16 pages to read and the TOC to create. I'd originally planned for it to take me 3 days LOL Good thing I took on "too much" work as usual as it turns out not to be too much at all :D I guess I'll take a break and play with dd for a while before making something for dinner. Then I can finish this ebook tonight WOOHOO

This is just an example of how days can ebb and flow in the life of a freelance writer.

I was just thinking about the fact that I think all of this worrying and not spending time doing things that I enjoy has given me an ulcer. I won't know for sure until I go to the doc on May 2 when my insurance changes, which reminds me I have to do that yet. However, I've been feeling better eating 5 small healthy meals each day. Who knows? Maybe I'll even lose some weight this way LOL

I really am liking being able to write down what I'm thinking! So, I'm glad I started this blog.

I just finished the ebook and learned a lot from writing it. These are the type of projects that I really like: the ones that I can learn something from.

No comments: