Saturday, April 21, 2007

Saturday, April 21, 2006

I have to keep telling myself that slow and steady wins the race. I swear I should post it somewhere to look at while I'm working each day. I've been able to cut down on my socializing online and I'm starting to teach dd how to do things for herself but I still have to go slow. Nevertheless, I've learned that I'm getting things done ahead of time and my clients are happy. I also need to keep telling myself this about finding work as well. I will keep getting enough work to keep me busy but I might only find a handful of jobs to apply for each day.

I got all of my research done, 2 articles corrected and 2 articles written. I still have 11 articles to write today but those can wait until dd goes to grandma's house this afternoon. I'm going to take some time and go outside now... See ya :D

Sometimes I could kick myself. Had I read this assignment a lot closer, I'd have been done with it a while ago UGGG

Well, I have done enough work to take the next 2 days off YAY so if I don't blog again until Tuesday, you'll know why.

No comments: