Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday, April 15, 2006

I'm starting to wonder if I'm in the same position that Deb is in and thus I should stop looking for more/new work. However, at the same time I've learned that it's famine or feast in this biz and I definitely cannot withstan da famine. Somehow I'm still able to keep up with stuff right now.

The weather is giving some people problems getting online today. I'm hoping that this is the reason why I can't find any work worth applying for today. Of course, I'm also finding that this weather is very distractive in other ways. I'd really like to just climb under a warm blanket for a while but this is going to be a busy week of writing for me so I can't just do that.

Somehow I managed to get everything done today and 2 hours early WOW. I'm going to go put laundry away then sit down with my daughter for the night. I deserve some time to finally be able to relax!

No comments: