Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunday, April 22, 2006

Today is D-Day: Dumping day. I've been meaning to do this for a while so I decided to jump online and do it now. What am I talking about? Dumping all of the articles that I haven't been paid for on Associated Content so that I can at least make a few (probably very few, thanks to the state of that site) dollars from stuff that I've written and clients haven't paid me for. So far I know of 6 that need to be dumped and I'm pretty sure that I have at least 10 others too. It'll be some nice spare change but I'm sure that's about all that it will be.

Otherwise, I've kept my promise and took the day off. I worked on some stained glass - finished 1 for me and started 1 for my mom. We also had dinner as a family and went to church. I really need to start slowing down as I truly enjoy having at least some time to relax and work on stuff like my stained glass each day.

No comments: