Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Well there's a few things that I hate that everyone else is noticing happening too:
  1. Low pay. OK So I'll write for 1 cent per word but when offered 1/4 cent per word I start to boil.
  2. Craig's List. This is a good web site for finding work but lately everything is getting flagged down by writers who simply do not want to deal with any competition.
  3. Critiques. I can deal with this when they're done in a polite manner but this wasn't.
  4. Rude clients. I have a client that thinks I should only write for him in the manner that he wants it written. I'm about to tell him to go fly his kite somewhere else, yet at the same time I'd like to have the money. UGGG

OK I'm done ranting and will go on about my day now. Thanks for caring enough to hear me out.

No comments: